The building of the guesthouse was constructed by local stonecarvers in 1892 and it was the main home of the Argyriou family until 1969. After that year it got abandoned and only in 2007 was it restored by Nikos Argyriou, the great grandson of Athanasios Argyriou that had originally built the house. Despite being a very old building, the guesthouse lacks none of the modern comforts or facilities, perfectly showing how the new can be reconciled with the old, presenting an excellent aesthetic result.
 

new15     new10